alliant reloder 26 in stock | reloder 26 availability | reloder for sale | alliant rl26 powder
Reloder 26 Availability
A top-performing big game rifle powder, the Reloder 26 is ideal for use with magnum rifle loads and for loading heavy bullets in standard rifle calibers. Reloder 26 has excellent metering qualities that make it both accurate and consistent in loading. All of this makes Reloder 26 the powder of choice for 270, 7mm magnum and .300 Win Mag.
Warnings from the Manufacturer
- Do not exceed the loads displayed in the reloaders guide.
- Never mix any two powders regardless of type, brand, or source.
- Never substitute any smokeless powder for Black Powder or any Black Powder substitute.
WHY ALLIANT RELODER 26?
There are dozens of reasons why shooters decide to take up the hobby of reloading. Here are a few of the most frequently referenced reasons:
- Cost Savings: Saving money by assembling your own ammunition is an incentive to begin reloading. Depending on the caliber of ammunition, using factory loaded ammo can cost up to 60 percent more than reloading. And though money concerns may not be an overriding factor for some enthusiasts, it is a driving reason why shooters consider reloading in the first place.
- Accuracy & Velocity: So you don’t believe that loading your own ammunition matters? Consider that most professional shooters carefully reload their own ammunition for improved shot groupings and velocity. And that means more power and consistency when it really matters.
- Customized Loads: The flexibility to customize loads that are not available in factory ammunition.
- Personal Satisfaction: Nothing can change the way you feel when you make something by hand. Loading your own ammunition is like restoring a classic car or completing a home improvement project. When you’re finished, you’ll have the satisfaction of knowing that the materials you’ve assembled were made by you for you.